Pay bills quickly and easily from anywhere at any time.
Whether you’re paying bills or paying back a friend, you can send money now or schedule a payment or transfer for later. Bill Pay lets you get back to the important things in life.
Pay your bills all from one place.
You no longer need to balance a checkbook, write a check or buy a stamp. Bill Pay allows you to:
- Pay a Bill - Set up a payee once and schedule recurring or one-time payments from your checking account. Many bills can be paid electronically as soon as the next business day 1 with Online Bill Pay. See how to pay a bill.
- Pay a Person – With Person to Person (P2P) Payments, you can pay rent to your landlord, send your roommate money for utilities, or even split the bill with friends when eating out with only their email address! Learn more about P2P.
- Set up Bill Pay Alerts – Schedule a text or an email to remind you to make payments with Bill Pay Alerts, so you never forget to make a payment. See how to set up alerts.
- Sign up for eBills – With Bill Pay, you have the ability to view many of your bill statements right in your Online Banking portal, keeping everything in one place. See how to set up eBills.
How to Sign Up for Bill Pay:
- Login to your Online Banking account
- Don't have Online Banking? Enroll here
- Click on the Bill Pay icon
- Follow the prompts to register
If you have questions, please contact a Member Services Representative at 888-436-1847.
1Some payees require a check to be sent by mail, which may take up to 7 business days.