Helping the heartbeat of our community.
In keeping with our mission, Northeast Credit Union provides sponsorships predominantly to organizations that undertake initiatives that help people enhance their financial well-being and address issues within the following impact areas:
- Financial literacy
- Family financial stability
- Affordable housing
- Economic development
- Community development
Northeast Credit Union funds not-for-profit organizations as defined by section 501(c) 3 of the IRS Tax Code. The following is a list of eligibility requirements that your organization must meet in order to be considered for sponsorship from Northeast Credit Union:
- Organization must be tax exempt under 501(c) 3 of the Internal Revenue Code. You will be asked to provide your EIN number.
- Organization must be based within 30 miles of a Northeast Credit Union branch.
- Organization must have an operating history of five years or more.
- Organization must be non-discriminatory – including race, religion, creed, age, sex, sexual orientation and/or national origin.
Northeast Credit Union does not provide support to the following:
- Annual appeals
- Capital campaigns
- Organizations, projects, or events that are political in nature
- Political campaigns or candidates
- Programs, projects ,or events that benefit specific individuals
- Religious organizations