1. Northeast Credit Union does not provide tax, legal or accounting advice. This material has been prepared for informational purposes only, and is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for, tax, legal or accounting advice. You should consult your own tax, legal and accounting advisors before engaging in any transaction.
An Individual Retirement Account (IRA) is a smart way to maximize your savings.
Unlike other savings methods, contributions to an IRA may be tax deductible and the tax paid on earnings may be deferred. That means all of your retirement savings stay in your account.1
Our Unique Certificate Guarantee Options
- Should rates go up within ten days of your IRA Certificate being opened, we will automatically increase your rate.
- Unique one-time “bump” feature allows you to move your IRA Certificate to a higher rate should rate change during the term of your certificate.
- Add to your IRA Certificate for up to the original amount of the deposit.
It’s Easy to Open an Account!
- Call a Member Services Representative at 888-436-1847
- Visit your local branch