1. Please consult your tax advisor.
An IRA is a smart way to maximize your savings.
Every dollar counts when you're saving for retirement. An Individual Retirement Account (IRA) is a smart way to maximize your savings.
Our Unique IRA Certificate Guarantee Options
- Add to the IRA Certificate for up to the original amount of the deposit
- One-time “bump” feature allows you to move your IRA certificate to a higher rate should rates change during the term of your certificate
- Add to your IRA Certificate for up to the original amount of the deposit
- Yields a higher rate of return than a regular savings account
- Minimum deposit of $500
- 6 month to 5 year terms available
Unlike other savings methods, contributions to an IRA may be tax deductible and the tax paid on earnings may be deferred1. That means all of your retirement savings stay in your account.
It’s Easy to Open an Account!
- Call a Member Services Representative at 888-436-1847
- Visit your local branch