Person to Person (P2P) Payments
Pay anyone instantly through Mobile Banking.
You can pay rent to your landlord, send your roommate money for utilities, even split the bill with friends when eating out - all through your phone. The possibilities are endless!
With this feature, it's easier for you to manage your finances from your mobile device, anytime, anywhere. You must be signed up for our free Bill Pay service to take advantage of this tool.
Sending money is quick, easy and secure.
Here's what you need to do:
1. Login to Mobile Banking
2. Select "Pay Bills" from the menu. (Don't see "Pay Bills"? Sign up for Bill Pay.)
3. Select the person you wish to pay (payee) from your Contact List or fill out their information.
4. Select a keyword and share it with the payee
5. Click Submit
Here's what the payee needs to do:
1. Check their email for activation instructions
2. Verify their identity by entering the keyword you provided
3. Enter their account number and bank routing number or their Visa Debit Card Number and expiration date* (New Feature!)
4. Click accept
5. Money will be transferred to their account
That's it! Now you can send money right through your Mobile Banking app!
*The deposit information entered is not stored and used to complete the transaction only.