Mobile wallet is an easy, convenient, and secure way to make purchases with your NECU debit or credit card using your smartphone.
Why use Mobile Wallet?
Easily pay for your purchases at thousands of stores (like Market Basket, Target, Walgreens) and participating apps (like Panera Bread, Starbucks).
Shop confidently, knowing Mobile Wallet doesn’t send your credit or debit card number with your payment. Instead, it uses a virtual account number to represent your account information so your card details are never shared with the merchant and stay safe.
Set up is quick and easy.
To get set up, choose your mobile wallet.
*Contest Official Rules
These are the Official Rules for Northeast Credit Union’s Mobile Wallet For Real Life Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”).
NO PURCHASE, ACCOUNT OPENING OR LOAN IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE, OPENING AN ACCOUNT OR OBTAINING A LOAN WITH NECU WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. PROMOTION IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Eligibility -The Mobile Wallet for Real Life (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the United States, who, at the time of entering the Promotion are eighteen years of age or older. All entrants must be natural persons. No entries from business entities accepted. Employees of NECU, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotional agencies, and their immediate family members and/or those living in same household are not eligible to enter the Promotion. Immediate family includes spouse, parents, siblings, children, stepparents, stepchildren, grandparents and grandchildren. THIS PROMOTION IS VOID IN RHODE ISLAND, FLORIDA, NEW YORK AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, RULE, REGULATION OR ORDINANCE.
- Promotion Period- Begins at 12:00:00AM (EDT) on July 1, 2019 and ends at 11:59:59 EST on September 30, 2019 (“Promotional Period”).
- How to Enter- There are two (2) ways to enter: 1) Automatic Entry: An eligible Northeast Credit Union (NECU) Checking Account or Credit cardholder will automatically receive one (1) Sweepstakes when they add their NECU Debit or Credit Card to their Digital Wallet purchase during the Promotional period. In the event of a dispute as to who submitted a particular entry, such entry will be deemed to be submitted by the primary person in whose name the account used to enter the Sweepstakes was issued. Other restrictions and exclusions may apply. 2) Alternate Means of Entry: You will receive one Promotion entry when you complete a 3 x 5 index card with your complete name, age, address, phone number and email address. Entries may be dropped off at any Northeast Credit Union branch or sent by mail to Northeast Credit Union, Attn. MOBILE WALLET FOR REAL LIFE SWEEPSTAKES, PO Box 1240, Portsmouth, NH 03802-1240. Entries must be received before 11:59:59 EST on September 30, 2019.
- Grand Prize and Winner Selection- There will be (1) One Grand Prize of $200. The grand prize winner will be drawn randomly on or about October 7, 2019 from all eligible entries received. The odds of winning will depend upon the number of entries received. The grand prize winner will be notified by NECU no later than October 16, 2019 at the email address or phone number on record with the Member’s account. Prizes will be deposited into winner’s NECU accounts or presented by check in person. Prizes are non-transferable and prize substitution will not be allowed. If the grand prize winner does not respond by October 20, 2019, another winner will be drawn.
- Taxes - Prize(s) are considered taxable income, and winner(s) will be solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes. Winner(s) may receive appropriate tax form reflecting the amount they receive as a prize.
- General -Sponsor will collect information from the entrants solely for the purpose of the prize drawing and to notify the winner. Sponsor will not share this information with any third party, except as necessary for the administration of the Sweepstakes, nor attempt to contact entrant, unless entrant has agreed to receive further information on Sponsor’s products and promotions. Releasees are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected, inaccurate, incomplete, undelivered, damaged, delayed, garbled, postage-due, or stolen mail, entries, and transactions; for transactions that are lost, misdirected, or fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly; or for any other errors or problems of any kind, whether typographical, printing, mechanical, human, electronic, or otherwise, relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, any error or problem that may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, winner’s inability to participate in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background check of any and all records of potential winner, including, without limitation, civil and criminal court records and police reports, and entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s permission for Sponsor to conduct such background check, provided that, to the extent additional authorization is necessary under law, potential winner shall authorize such check. Sponsor reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to disqualify potential winner based on the results of the background check or failure to properly authorize such check. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend part or all of this Sweepstakes at any time without notice and for any reason including, if in the judges’ opinion there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or integrity and proper play of the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor may void any entries it suspects are at issue and, at its discretion, if terminated, award prize in a random drawing from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to the date of cancellation. Caution: Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek any and all remedies available from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify entrants who violate these Official Rules or interfere with this Sweepstakes in any manner. If an entrant is disqualified, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate that entrant’s eligibility to participate in the Sweepstakes.
- Disputes- Any dispute arising from this Promotion will be determined according to the laws of the State of New Hampshire, without reference to its conflict of laws principles, and by entering the Promotion, you fully consent to the personal jurisdiction of the State and Federal Courts located in Rockingham County, New Hampshire and agree that such courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all such disputes.
- Sponsor & Administrator- Northeast Credit Union, PO Box 1240, Portsmouth, NH 03802-1240.
For more information, call (888) 436-1847 or write us at:
Northeast Credit Union
PO Box 1240
Portsmouth, NH 03802-1240