Northeast Credit Union Employees & Members Collect and Donate Food for Thirteen Food Pantries Around the State
October 21, 2015
Portsmouth, NH – Northeast Credit Union (NECU) is pleased to announce its employees along with NECU members rallied together to collect non-perishable food through the month of September for the New Hampshire Food Bank. NECU's 15 locations around the state were drop off locations during the month in honor of the Food Bank's Hunger Action Month. Employees and NECU members were encouraged to drop off food to help replenish the shelves at not only the NH Food Bank in Manchester, but local food pantries around the state.
"We were pleased to be a food drop off location for the New Hampshire Food Bank," said Timothy Collia, NECU President & CEO. "We are very proud of our employees who led this effort. Great things can happen when people rally together."
"We are very thankful to Northeast Credit Union and their employees for their support during such a crucial time for us," said Mel Gosselin, Executive Director of the NH Food Bank. "Hosting efforts like this in the community are so important to not only helping us with collections, but with raising awareness too."
The following food pantries received donations from the NECU food drive:
|NECU employees, members and the community joined efforts to collect non-perishables for the thirteen food pantries around the state.|
- Berlin - Feeding Hope Pantry
- Concord - NH Food Bank
- Conway - Brown Church Food Pantry
- Dover - Dover Food Pantry
- Exeter – St. Vincent de Paul
- Gorham – Feeding Hope Food Pantry
- Lebanon – Wellspring Food Pantry
- Lee – Cornucopia Food Pantry
- Manchester – NH Food Bank
- Merrimack – Riverside Christian Church and Food Pantry
- Northwood – Northwood Emergency Food Pantry
- Plymouth – Helping Hands Food Pantry
- Portsmouth – Operation Blessing Food Pantry
- Rochester – Revolution Church Food Pantry