Buying a home is a big step for anyone. We'll work closely with you to walk you through the process, and to find the right mortgage option that best fits your needs. We offer home loans for first time home buyers, investment properties, manufactured homes, construction projects, and more.
Special guest speaker Roland Turgeon from Badger Realty North will join us in covering the home buying process, along with highlighting some important details to ensure you're prepared and know the right questions to ask along the way.
Join us, and learn how to turn your dream of owning a home into a reality.
Date: Wednesday, July 26, 2017
Location: Northeast Credit Union, Community Room – Right Side Entrance, 730 Main Street, Berlin, NH 03570
Discussion topics include:
• Analysis of credit, assets, and income
• Lowering your debt to income ratios
• The importance of pre-approvals
• The advantages of working with a Realtor
• Understanding the difference between buyer & seller agents
• Finding the right home
• Negotiating the sales contract
• Choosing the right home inspector
• Understanding radon gas and why to test for it
• Knowing your mortgage product options