At NECU, our number one priority is making banking as easy and convenient for our members as possible. This is why we are constantly developing and improving our eBanking services. Check out what's coming soon to NECU eBanking.
Loan Payoff Option In Online Banking - Q1 2018
Members will be able to view their loan payoffs via Online Banking by simply entering the date they wish to pay off the loan.
Increased Security with Online Banking - Q1 2018
To enhance the security for our online banking users, members will be prompted to enter a passcode when any of the following events occur:
- Changes to password or email address
- Adding an External Transfer Account
- Creating a new inbound/outbound financial institution or financial institution transfer
Mobile Wallet for Samsung & Android Pay - Q1 2018
You asked and we listened. Starting in February 2018, you will be able to add your NECU credit and debit cards to Samsung and Android Pay.
My Money - New Financial Management Tool - Q1 2018
We are excited to announce that NECU has been working on a new, more robust personal finance and management tool. Some of the new features include:
- Improved budgeting, categorization and goal setting tools
- Account aggregation, a friendlier and easier user experience
- Most of all, a full-featured mobile integration, providing a consistent experience across all devices