Planning to Travel?
Notify us of your travel plans.
We monitor payment channels for suspicious transactions to detect fraud. So, if you’re planning to travel, be sure to let us know so we can ensure your Debit and Credit Cards avoid service interruptions or red flags aren’t placed on your account due to suspicious activity.
If we detect something outside of your normal behavior, we’ll call or send an email to verify the transaction.
Here’s how you can notify us that you’re traveling:
• Online Banking: Select the “Services” button on the main navigation bar then choose “Travel Notification”, complete all fields in the form and click “Continue”
• Stop By: Visit a local branch near you and one of our friendly team members will be happy to assist you
• Phone: Call us at during regular business hours at 888-436-1847
Help us keep you safe
It’s very important that we have your current contact information (including phone numbers for home, work, mobile and email address) in case we need to notify you of a potential fraud risk.
Your participation and immediately responding to our contact efforts is a crucial step in helping to prevent fraud from happening to you.
• Contact us with your most up-to-date contact information
• Notify us if you will be traveling and using your Debit or Credit Card to avoid service interruptions
• To report Fraud on your Debit or Credit Card, please visit necu.org/reportfraud and fill out the form.
Northeast Credit Union will never call, email or send a text message and ask you for your account numbers, PIN or other personal information.