Suspicious Account Activity
Help protect your accounts from fraud.
As your trusted neighbor, we urge you to protect your personal information. It is important to remember that we will never:
- Send you an email or text message requesting account numbers, passwords, PINs or other personal information.
- Send you an email or text message regarding account deactivation or debit/credit card activation/deactivation.
- Call you and ask you to provide us with information we already have available to us such as account numbers, passwords, PINs or other personal information.
Suspicious Activity or Suspicious Requests
- If there are transactions on your account that you do not recognize, or if you receive a suspicious phone call, please contact a Member Services Representative at 888-436-1847.
- For suspicious emails, please forward the email to us at email@example.com for review. Make sure you delete the unsolicited email without clicking on links or opening attachments.