Notice Something Unusual On Your Account or Statement?
Help protect your accounts from fraud.
How We Keep You Safe
• Our devoted team is on guard to anticipate, address and help prevent security threats.
• We monitor payment channels for suspicious transactions to detect fraud. If we detect something outside of your normal behavior, we’ll call or send an email to verify the transaction.
• Northeast’s online banking systems will automatically log you out after 10 minutes of inactivity. This helps to reduce risk from unauthorized access to your account.
• Should you need to communicate with us online, we use secure messaging through our Online Banking system. You will be alerted via email when you receive a response from us.
• We encrypt your confidential banking data (such as your Debit or Credit Card number) to protect it when you make purchases.
Help us keep you safe
It’s very important that we have your current contact information (including phone numbers for home, work, mobile and email address) in case we need to notify you of a potential fraud risk.
Your participation and immediately responding to our contact efforts is a crucial step in helping to prevent fraud from happening to you.
• Contact us with your most up-to-date contact information
• Notify us if you will be traveling and using your Debit or Credit Card to avoid service interruptions
• To report Fraud on your Debit or Credit Card call 888-436-1847 or send us a secure message through Online Banking under ‘Message Center’.
Northeast Credit Union will never call, email or send a text message and ask you for your account numbers, PIN or other personal information.