VISA® Gift Cards
Can’t figure out a good gift? Everyone likes options. A gift card lets them buy what they want when they want it, online or offline.
VISA® Prepaid Card
Shopping’s easier with a reloadable, prepaid card. It’s all the convenience you know without the hassle of accounts or credit.
COST: $5/$10 Personalized Card
Your Card is Just Around the Corner
VISA® Gift Card FAQs
VISA® Prepaid Card FAQs
- $5.00 for a standard instant issue
- $10.00 for a personalized card with the name. Includes shipping and handling and mailed directly to you in 7-10 business days
- After 6 months of non-consecutive use then $2.50 per month thereafter
- A $.75 fee applied when reloading the card at a Readylink location (additional fees may apply)
- Depositing checks using remote deposit capture feature through Ingo Money app on a mobile device. Funds are available in 10-days. To have funds available sooner, a $5.00 fee applies for earlier availability.
- Reloading card online via with an NECU debit or credit card. Fee $1.25. Funds immediately available.
- See fee schedule for activity usage in card booklet for a full list of fees. Or visit or call customer service at 1-866-906-4170.
- ACH direct deposit through an employer (see direct form on ). Funds availability depends on employer payroll cycles and process.
- Worldwide where Visa® is accepted. Pay bills, online, mail & over the phone
- Make purchases using your signature, PIN number or get cash back at ATMs
- Online at
- By phone at 1-866-906-4170 (fees may apply)
- On your mobile device using the MAP mobile app
- 30 times maximum limit on instant issue cards
- Unlimited reloads on personalized cards
- 24/7 by phone at 1-866-906-4170 (fees may apply)
- Online at
- As long as you’ve registered your card online, immediately suspend the use of your card and report it lost or stolen online or call VISA® MAP at 1-866-906-4170. A card can be replaced if cardholder contact information is registered at Suspend and reactivate your card anytime online. No fee for replacement cards. .
- With VISA® zero liability policy, you are not responsible for unauthorized purchases made on your card. This covers transactions done in the U.S. and does not apply to ATM transactions, PIN transitions not processed by Visa, or certain commercial card transactions. Cardholder must notify Northeast Credit Union promptly of any unauthorized use.
- Non-personalized cards: 2 years from the time card was manufactured
- Personalized cards: 2 years from the time card was ordered by the card purchaser