1 More than 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs in the U.S. and Canada are available through a network of CO-OP ATMs. Find a CO-OP ATM location here. For non-NECU transactions, the institution that owns the terminal (or the network) may assess a fee (surcharge) at the time of transaction.
Sharing is Caring
Co-Op ATMs1 and Shared Branches Have you Covered Coast to Coast
Our Co-Ops offer nearly 5,600 shared branches and 30,000 surcharge-free ATM locations, meaning you can make deposits, withdrawals, transfers, account inquiries and other transactions at convenient locations wherever life takes you!
Make withdrawals, transfer funds, and more just as if you were at an Northeast CU branch.
- Use member credit unions nationwide as if you were at home
- Over 5,000 compatible branches in the USA3
- Easily find a branch in New Hampshire, Maine or across the country with the CO-OP Network
- Conduct a number of transactions at any member branch, including:
- Loan payments
- Make transfers between accounts
- Purchase money orders and official checks
- And more!
- Simply bring in the following materials:
- Your home credit union's name
- Your account number
- Valid government-issued photo identification, i.e., State Driver's license, U.S. Passport
Guest Member Fees:
Check Withdrawals $5.00
Money Orders $3.00
10% of Coin Machines Amounts