No matter where you are, banking by phone gives you fast, easy, and confidential access to your accounts. Telephone Banking gives members the option to use the touch-tone keypad or go "hands free" by using the voice-activated teller. With the voice-activated system you can perform a variety of transactions anytime, anywhere, simply by speaking into your phone.
Instant Account Access
Telephone Banking gives you instant access to your account information 24/7.
Telephone Banking allows you to:
- Check balances on all your accounts
- Transfer money between your shares (savings) and checking accounts
- Make loan payments from your checking or shares (savings) accounts
- Stop payment on a check
- Check history on loans, shares, and checking accounts
- Transfer funds between your Northeast Credit Union accounts
- Verify which checks have cleared
- Apply for a loan
- Reorder checks
- And more
The first time you use Telephone Banking, you’ll be asked to enter your banking information. Follow these simple steps:
- Call 1-888-436-1847 and choose option 1 (Account Information)
- Enter member number
- Enter primary member SSN (the name that appears at the top of your statement each month identifies who the “primary member” is)
- Select four-digit PIN #
Once you have set-up your four-digit PIN # you can follow the options in the menu. If you would like detailed information on the menu, you can find it in this brochure.