No matter where you are, banking by phone gives you fast, easy, and confidential access to your accounts. Telephone Banking gives members the option to use the touch-tone keypad or go "hands free" by using the voice-activated teller. With the voice-activated system you can perform a variety of transactions anytime, anywhere, simply by speaking into your phone.
Instant Account Access
Telephone Banking gives you instant access to your account information 24/7.
Telephone Banking allows you to:
- Get account balance and transaction history
- Access account information using touch-tone or speech (Spanish option available)
- Reorder Checks
- Transfer between account numbers
- Request a snapshot of transaction history to be sent to your email address on file
- Place temporary stop payments (fees may apply, see account disclosures for details)
- Schedule automatic transfers
- Make loan payments
- Schedule future dated and recurring transfers
- Hear future-dated transactions, and more.
- And more
The first time you use Telephone Banking, you’ll be asked to enter your banking information. Follow these simple steps:
- Call 1-888-436-1847 and choose option 1 (Account Information)
- Enter member number
- Enter primary member Social Security Number (the name that appears at the top of your statement each month identifies who the “primary member” is)
- Select four-digit PIN #
Once you have set-up your four-digit PIN # you can follow the options in the menu. If you would like detailed information on the menu, you can find it in this brochure.