Interest Only Home Equity Line of Credit
A home equity line of credit (HELOC) is a revolving line of credit based on the available equity in your home.
A line of credit offers you more flexibility, including:
- A rate of Prime + or - 0% for the life of the line
- The ability to draw on the line for 10 years and 15 years to pay it back
- Borrowing up to 90% loan to value ratio
- Interest only payment during the 10 year repayment
- Access to funds in your line of credit for those "just in case" moments
Need help choosing the right option for you?
See Home Equity Loans & Lines of Credit-At-A-Glance for a side-by-side comparison of our Home Equity Loans and Lines of Credit.