Make your home truly yours. A new pool, paint job, patio… whatever the home improvement project, we’re ready to help with financing that’s built around your plans.
Make Those Home Improvements Happen
No Equity Loan
Whether it’s as small as a new paint job or as big as renovating your basement, put your plan into action — no equity needed.Apply Online
Energy Efficiency Loan
Spend a little green to improve your home’s efficiency now — and save plenty on your energy bills down the line.*Apply Online
Home Heating Loan
Keep your home warm and cozy this winter while saving money with a home heating loan to pre-buy your oil for the season.Apply Online
Home Improvement Loan Rates
|APR As Low As
|Payment Per $1000
|Home Heating Loan
|Up to 12-Months
|No Equity Loan
|Up to 60-Months
|Energy Efficiency Loan
|Up to 84-Months
Rates effective as of February 21, 2024
Rates shown as an Annual Percentage Rate (APR) and is subject to change without notice. APR is accurate as of date listed above.
1. Rates include 0.10% discount for having a checking account with Northeast Credit Union, plus 0.10% discount for payments made through payroll deduction or automatic funds transfer from another Northeast account, plus 0.10% discount for having an active Northeast VISA credit card. Rates and amounts financed are determined by your personal credit history, account relationship and payment method. Other terms and rates may be available. All loans are subject to credit approval.
2. The terms of repayment, which reflects the repayment obligations over the full term of the loan. A payment example is 60 monthly payments of $21.60 per $1,000.00 borrowed.
3. Minimum term during repayment period is 12 months and maximum is 60 months.
4. The personal loan APR* (Annual Percentage Rate) is based on credit score and risk-based pricing. The maximum APR is 18%. Please refer to our Personal Loan Rates for current rates.
5. Rate is fixed and will not change during the repayment period.
$1,000 loan with a rate of 5.69% APR for 12 months. Monthly payment is approximately $86.44. Total finance charge is $31.17 (includes debt protection).
The Energy Efficient Loan, open to customers participating in the Home Performance program available through your NHSaves utility partners, can be used for adding insulation, air sealing and other approved energy efficient updates to your home. The purchase or installation of solar panels is not covered by this program. Minimum loan amount is $1,000 with a maximum loan amount of $15,000. This loan is not tied to the equity of the home. To start the process, please contact your utility provider to obtain approval before applying for financing. The EE Loan Authorization Form must be provided from the utility provider and signed off on. Checks will be made payable to the contractor listed on the EE form and the member. No other rate discounts apply.