Add Your Card to Google Pay™ in Seconds.
Get the App
Find the app on your mobile device or download it off Google Play™.
Add Your Card
Snap a picture of your card and verify the information pulled. Be sure to update it manually if it’s incorrect.
Unlock your phone and tap to use Google Pay™ at any location that accepts contactless payments.
Google Pay™ FAQs
- In the Google Pay app on your device, touch the + sign to add a credit or debit card.
- Position the credit or debit card in the camera frame to automatically enter the card information.
- Enter the security code found on your card and provide additional information as required.
- Accept the terms of service and set your screen to lock. (Activating Device Administrator is part of the Google Pay setup process.)
- If requested, follow any additional steps to verify your card.
If your Android phone is lost or stolen, you can use Android Device Administrator to lock it remotely, create a new password, and wipe your personal information from it.
We also recommend that you notify your mobile carrier and promptly call the customer service number on the back of their card. You should mention that you’ve added your card to Google Pay, so that we can disable the card. If you find your Android phone, you will need to add your card information back to Google Pay before making any Google Pay purchases
Yes. Be aware that message and data rates may apply, depending on your data plan.