Be automatically entered to win $10,0001 when you open a new Checking Account with at least $100 and Direct Deposit –or
– $100 and 20 qualified2 Debit Card transactions per month.
Find the best Checking Account to fit your life.
The best way to bank is the easiest. Simplify how you manage your money with free, everything-you-need checking options.Get Going
Interest Bearing Checking
Keep growing — earn high interest on your balance with checking that’s built for how you bank.Get Going
Your journey is just beginning. Wherever you’re headed in life, get there faster with checking that always has your back.Get Going
Checking Account Comparison Chart
|Features & Benefits||Northeast Checking||Relationship Checking||Elite Checking||Student Checking|
|Best For Those Looking For:||
A free checking account without any requirements
Dividends paid on your checking account balance
Rewards you for your combined balances in your share accounts, loans, and investments
A free checking account that pays dividends for students ages 14-22
|No Minimum Balance Required||
Minimum Average Daily Balance of $5,000
|No Monthly Maintenance Fee||
|Unlimited Check Writing|
|Online & Mobile Banking|
|No Annual Fee Debit Card|
|Unlimited ATM Transactions||
5 free foreign ATM transactions per month
|Open Online||Open Online||Open Online||Open Online|
The following promotion is intended for viewing in the United States and D.C. only (including territories, possessions, and commonwealths) and will be construed and evaluated according to United States laws.
Northeast Credit Union’s (“NORTHEAST CU”) 2021 “Get There” Checking Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) – Official Rules NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR ACCOUNT OPENING WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
Northeast Credit Union’s “Get There” Checking Sweepstakes offers a chance for eligible entrants to win ONE (1) Grand Prize of $10,000 at the culmination of the Promotion.
1. Terms and Conditions - By entering the Sweepstakes, you fully and unconditionally agree to abide by and accept these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in your disqualification from the Sweepstakes.
2. Sponsor – The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Northeast Credit Union, 100 Borthwick Avenue, Portsmouth, New Hampshire 03801 (the “Sponsor”).
3. Eligibility - The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States, who, at the time of entering the Sweepstakes are eighteen (18) years of age or older. All entrants must be natural persons. No entries from business entities accepted. Employees of NORTHEAST CU, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotional agencies, and their immediate family members and/or those living in same household are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes. Immediate family includes spouse, parents, siblings, children, stepparents, stepchildren, grandparents and grandchildren.
4. Sweepstakes Period- Sweepstakes begins on February 1, 2021 at 12:00 am Eastern Standard Time (EST) and ends on October 31st, 2021 at 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time (EST) (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
5. How to Enter– No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win. There are (2) two Methods of Entry the Sweepstakes Promotional Period:
7. Grand Prize – ONE (1) Grand Prize Winner of $10,000.00 Prizes will be awarded to ONE (1) winner in the form of a check or direct deposit into their Northeast Credit Union Account if they so choose once they have completed the necessary documents (see notification section for details). The odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received.
8. Notifying Winner -The potential Grand Prize Winner of $10,000.00 will be notified no later than December 8th, 2021 in person, via email or by phone of the Primary Account Holder information on file at NORTHEAST CU. Each potential Grand Prize winner will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability Waiver and where not prohibited, a Publicity Release ("Declaration") which must be received by Sponsor, within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration or provide any other requested information within the required time period (if applicable), the potential winner forfeits his/her prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. The $10,000 Grand Prize will be deposited into the account designated by the winner’s Primary Account Holder or presented by check. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
9. Taxes - Prize(s) are considered taxable income, and winner(s) will be solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes. Winner(s) will receive appropriate tax form reflecting the amount they receive as a prize.
10. General Conditions- Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for all the prize offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Release and Hold Harmless - By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to release and hold harmless NORTHEAST CU, its parents, subsidiaries and affiliated entities, and each of their directors, officers, employees, attorneys, agents, and representatives from any damage, injury, expense, cost, death, loss, claim, action, demand, or other liability that may arise in connection with the Sweepstakes, or resulting from acceptance and/or use of any prize, travel to or from any prize-related activity, participation in this Sweepstakes, and from any misuse or malfunction of any prize awarded, including, without limitation, personal injury, death, and/or property damage.
12. Publicity- Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
14. Applicable Law - Any dispute arising from this Sweepstakes will be determined according to the laws of the State of New Hampshire and Maine, without reference to its conflict of laws principles, and by entering the Sweepstakes, you fully consent to the personal jurisdiction of the State and Federal Courts located in Rockingham County, New Hampshire and agree that such courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all such disputes.
15. Winner List- For the name of the prize winner, mail a separate, stamped, self-addressed envelope with a written request for information on the winner of this contest to: Northeast Credit Union, Attn. Marketing; PO Box 1240; Portsmouth, NH 03802-1240.
For more information, call (888) 436-1847 or write us at:
Northeast Credit Union
Attn: Marketing Department
PO Box 1240 Portsmouth, NH 03802-1240