You'll like the perks that come with working at NECU.
Along with a competitive salary and a supportive work environment, Northeast Credit Union offers a comprehensive benefits package.
- Healthcare. Comprehensive options in medical coverage for yourself, your spouse/partner and your dependent children. Includes annual health club reimbursement and other discount programs.
- Dental. Coverage provided by a leading dental provider for yourself, your spouse/partner and your dependent children.
- Vision. Coverage provided by a leading vision provider for exams and glasses for yourself, your spouse/partner and your dependent children.
- Life & AD&D Insurance. We provide complimentary life insurance coverage to our employees with the option to purchase additional insurance for yourself, your spouse/partner and your dependent children.
- Accident Insurance. We offer voluntary insurance to help cover expenses associated with an accidental injury.
- Cancer Insurance. We offer voluntary insurance which provides coverage in the event you are diagnosed with cancer.
- Disability. Short-term and long-term plans provide income security if you are unable to work due to illness or injury.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health & Dependent Care). A tax-savings benefit, the FSA allows you to use pre-tax dollars to cover eligible health care and dependent care expenses for you and your family.
- Health Savings Account. Compliments your high deductible health care plan, giving you an additional method to save specifically for health care costs. Northeast Credit Union will make bi-annual deposits and the funds are yours.
- Employee Assistance Program. 24x7 confidential counseling and advice on many personal issues.
- Paid Time Off (PTO). Paid time off for eligible employees to use for both planned and unplanned time away from work.
- Holidays. Enjoy the holidays with your family with ten paid holidays per calendar year.
Planning for Your Future
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (Elective Payroll Deferral). Employees are eligible to participate following 90 days of company service. Northeast Credit Union matches 50% of your contributions up to 6%.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (Non-Elective Deferral). Once you complete 90 days of company service and work at least 1,000 hours each year, Northeast Credit Union will make a contribution equal to up to 8% of your compensation earned during the plan year.
- Gain Sharing. We work as a team and partake in the credit union’s success. Our gain sharing program rewards employees for meeting certain company and individual targets and goals.
- Tuition Reimbursement & Loan Program. Northeast Credit Union strongly encourages employees to pursue their educational goals and offers tuition reimbursement to eligible employees for required registration fees, tuition, lab fees, and books.
- Employee Discount Program. All employees can save on products & services they use every day.
- Identity Theft Protection. Includes up to $5,000 in legal assistance.
- Pet Insurance. We offer voluntary insurance plans with a variety of options.
- And More! Employee referral bonuses, suggestion and recognition programs, free beverages, raffles, discounts on credit union services, and exciting company celebrations and events.