Business Loan Checklist
Meeting with a Business Lender?
Save time by bringing the following documentation to your first meeting:
- The amount you are requesting and the purpose of the loan
- Business income tax returns and financial statements from the past two years
- Personal financial statements for each individual owning 20% or more of the business and their personal income tax returns from the past two years
- Financial statements, including balance sheet, income statement, and accounts receivables and payables aging summary reports
- For commercial real estate, a copy of existing and proposed deed and current property tax bill
- If property is being pledged as collateral for the loan or if you'd like to consider that option, valuations and statements about the property
- Partnership agreement, Corporate or LLC documents, if applicable
- For construction loans, building plans, budget or schedule of values, copies of building permits and site approvals
- Copy of the purchase order or invoice of equipment with serial or ID numbers, if applicable
- Copy of the purchase and sales agreement, if applicable
If you have questions.
- Please call our Contact Center at 888-436-1847 during regular business hours
- Visit your local branch