How To Add Your Card To Apple Pay®:
Find the Wallet App
On your iPhone®, go to the Wallet app and tap the "+" symbol.
Add Your Card
Follow the prompts to add a new card.Watch the demo to see how it works.
Verify Your Card
Tap Next. For security purposes, Northeast will verify your information.
After your card is approved, tap Next. Then you’re ready to use Apple Pay®.
All it Takes is a Tap to Pay.
To pay in-store, move your iPhone® near a contactless reader. If you have an older iPhone®, place your thumb on Touch ID.
A subtle vibration and tone let you know your payment has been processed.
It's that easy. Now you can continue to enjoy all the benefits of your Northeast card.
Apple Pay® FAQs
- Phone 6 or newer to pay in stores and within apps
- iPad Air 2 or iPad Mini 3 to pay within apps
- iOS 8.1 or later
- Touch ID'" or passcode on your device
- iCloud® account
T he credit or debit card associated with your iTunes® account or the first card you add to Passbook® is your default card. To change your default card:
- Go to Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay
- Tap Default Card
- Choose new card
You can use Apple Pay with you iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus and Apple Watch to pay in stores that accept contactless payments. Look for one of these symbols at checkout:
Some stores might have this symbol on their card readers and point of sale terminals, but they might not be currently set up to accept contactless payments, including Apple Pay. If you can't use Apple Pay at a store that is displaying the contactless payment symbol, please let us know using our Apple Pay feedback form.
On iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3, you can use Apple Pay to pay within apps when you see the Buy with Apple Pay or Apple Pay button as a payment method. look for these buttons in apps:
The cashier can use the Device Account Number to find the purchase and process the return, just like they would with a traditional credit or debit card payment. To see the last four or five digits of the Device Account Number for your iPhone or iPad, go to Passbook, tap the card, and tap 8. For your Apple Watch, open the Apple Watch app on iPhone, tap My Watch > Passbook & Apple Pay. Tap your card to select it and see the Device Account Number. Apple Pay activity is also included on your credit and debit card statements. If the cashier needs your card details to process the return, you can follow the same steps for making a payment:
- On the device that you used to make the original payment, select the card that you want to be refunded.
- On your iPhone, hold the device near the reader and authorize the return with Touch ID or passcode. On your Apple Watch, double-click the side button and hold the face of your Apple Watch a few centimeters from the contactless reader. Depending on the return and refund policies of the store, it may take up to several cays for the return transaction to appear on your credit or debit card statement.