In the Neighborhood
We're your trusted neighbor™
Northeast Credit Union believes that serving our members extends to serving the communities in which we live and work.
Home Ownership Loan Program
To help individuals achieve their dream of home ownership, we participate in various mortgage programs, each offering loans at or below market rates for low- and moderate-income earners.
For qualified buyers, the Home Loan Payment Relief (HLPR) mortgage features:
- Low down payment
- Three-year adjustable rate mortgage at one point below the national average
- No private mortgage insurance requirements
- Greatly reduced closing costs
For more information about this program, please call a Mortgage Specialist at 888-436-1847.
Family Emergency Loan Program
Through partnerships with local non-profit agencies, we offer the Family Emergency Loan Program, providing short-term loans for low- and moderate-income families for:
- Fuel assistance (utilities/oil and assistance to avoid shut-off)
- Emergency heating/home repairs (threats to basic shelter needs)
- Medical/dental care (payment for emergency services such as tooth extraction)
- Transportation needs (auto repairs and insurance)
- Utility/rental deposits (relocation expenses or to establish basic services)
- Community disaster relief (funds to assist fire/flood victims)
For more information about this program, please call a Member Services Representative at 888-436-1847.
Through a variety of events and activities, Northeast Credit Union partners with the New Hampshire Credit Union League to support the Make-A-Wish Foundation. Throughout the year, you’ll find sales of the following, and more, at our branches:
- Reduced-cost theme park tickets
- Make-A-Wish stars
- Chocolate candy bars
All of the profit from these sales goes towards granting wishes to children who face life-threatening illnesses. Stop by your local branch today to see which Make-A-Wish activity we are currently supporting.
Council for Children and Adolescents with Chronic Health Conditions
Families with children with chronic health conditions often face significant expenses for health care, medications, special equipment, travel and more. Together with the Council for Children and Adolescents with Chronic Health Conditions, Northeast Credit Union is able to offer a guaranteed collateral loan to these families.
For more information about this organization, call 603-225-6400.