We have created the following Web Security statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to your privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for our website:
- Visitors to the Northeast Credit Union website will remain anonymous. We do not collect personal identifying information about our visitors to our site.
- We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website. Our servers collect standard identifying information about visitors to the site, such as date and time visited, IP address, city, state, and country. This information is used to compile standard statistics on site usage.
- If you have provided identification (such as name and address) via email or information request forms, the information will only be used to communicate with you to handle your request. It is not sold or transferred to other parties unless required by law or court order.
- This site contains links to community websites. Northeast Credit Union is not responsible for the practices or the content of such websites.
- We caution members to avoid transmitting confidential information over the Internet, unless the transmission is done within a secured area. Neither online applications nor email messages are secure communication channels. To safeguard your privacy, any message containing confidential information should be printed and then faxed when completed outside the secure area.
- Information sent through email is not secure. Please do not send confidential information (account number, social security number, PIN number, etc.) through email.
Contacting Northeast Credit Union
If you have questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, please contact:
Northeast Credit Union
100 Borthwick Avenue, PO Box 1240
Portsmouth, NH 03802-1240
If you prefer to communicate through email, contact email@example.com. Please note that information sent through email is not secure. Please DO NOT SEND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION (account number, social security number, PIN number, etc.) through email.