Come Home to NECU -- Your Trusted Neighbor
With low interest rates and a buyer-friendly real estate market, now is a great time for first-time home buyers to purchase a house or condo of their own. It's also an ideal time to refinance an existing mortgage to a lower, fixed-rate mortgage.
NECU knows that buying a home is a big step for anyone. We will work closely with you to select the mortgage options that will best suit your financial situation and your dreams for homeownership. The NECU difference:
- We will answer all your questions and guide you every step of the way, from application to closing, and beyond.
- While some large, impersonal lenders can be hard to reach after the sale is done, we'll still be there to service your loan locally, when you're living happily in your new home.
- You can make your payments by mail, by phone, online, or come in to a branch and make your payment in person. We'd love to hear how you're doing!
Your Best Choice for an Affordable Mortgage Option
If you're shopping for a mortgage, look no further. NECU offers a variety of adjustable rate and fixed-rate mortgage programs:
- Home Advantage for Refinances – 10-year fixed rate mortgage (Equity Loan Mortgage Alternative). Own your home faster with a low-rate mortgage. You can refinance your current mortgage, pay it off faster and save money.
- Conventional Fixed-Rate Loans - NECU offers many options for terms, interest rates, and points. Reduced downpayment options available for qualified borrowers. 30- and 15-year fixed-rate1 plans offer monthly and biweekly payment options.
- First-time Home Buyer Program - The Home Loan Payment Relief (HLPR) mortgage helps first-time homebuyers obtain an affordable mortgage with lower payments due to a discounted initial rate, no private mortgage insurance (PMI), and reduced closing costs. HLPR is a 3/1 adjustable rate mortgage.2
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages - An adjustable rate mortgage (ARM) features lower initial monthly payments, making homeownership affordable for people just starting out in their first home.
Please click on the links below for current rates, mortgage calculators, and online application forms.
For complete details on any of our mortgage options, please call us toll-free at 888-436-1847, stop by a branch, or click here to fill out an online form for a Mortgage Specialist to contact you.
Other Products and Services to Consider